Discover A Revolutionary NEW Technique That Means You Can Build A House With Hemp… Using The Whole Hemp Stalk!
This new technique avoids the expensive hemp fibre separation process… meaning building your own hemp home is more affordable and environmentally friendly than ever!
Our step by step guide will show you exactly how to build a house, outbuilding or renovation using industrial hemp… or your money back!
If you have been thinking about building an environmentally sound home or even if you are just about to start building one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read…
Imagine building your own home that has lower energy costs compared to conventional housing.
What would it be like to build your own home… while saving thousands of dollars on building contractor fees?
Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that the house you built is environmentally sound – having locked up over 110 kilos of carbon per cubic metre.
How rewarding would it be to grow the hemp for your own home – just metres away from your building project.
All This Is Achievable When You Build Your House With Industrial Hemp!
Whether you are new to building or are a builder looking for an environmentally friendly building technique to offer your clients, building with industrial hemp has many benefits.
- Hemp masonry is naturally fire resistant so you can be sure that your hemp built house is safe and will protect you and your loved ones.
- Hemp buildings are naturally sound proof so you can enjoy the silence in your acoustically insulated home.
- Hemp houses dramatically improve the air quality inside the building and reduce the amount of airborne moulds and toxins that can cause respiratory disease. This means you can be sure of a healthy environment for you and your family.
- The lime/hemp material is naturally resistant to rats and mice so you don’t have to worry about pests and diseases.
- Hemp masonry has excellent thermal insulation properties which means you will see lower heating and cooling costs compared to conventionally built properties – more money in your pocket.
- When built to our recommendations, we believe it is possible to build with hemp cheaper than the cheapest form of project homes– ie. brick veneer, yet the hemp building is far superior in many ways.
- Our hemp masonry does not need to be subjected to high temperatures. In fact, building with hemp is carbon positive, meaning it takes more carbon out of the atmosphere than it adds.
- Using our hemp masonry techniques, you will find that the costs of building a house are much lower because you can use the whole stalk and avoid the expensive hemp fibre separation process.
- Hemp masonry is attractive so you don’t need to render, plaster, paint or insulate if you don’t want to.
- You can grow your own industrial hempand using only simple machinery, process the stalks to provide enough material to build your own house only metres away.
- How to use the WHOLE hemp stalk in your building project. All that is needed is a small machine to chop the hemp stalk which is easily available from your local hardware store. Save thousands of dollars in decortication fees!
- How building with hemp locks up over 110Kg of carbon per cubic metre – so you can be proud that your hemp building project is taking more carbon out of the atmosphere than it is adding
- A list of all the tools you need to build your hemp project. Know what you need to start and you won’t have to do those annoying trips to the hardware store every 5 minutes to get an essential tool.
- How to grow your hemp and live in it. If you have a hectare of land to spare, you can grow your own hemp just meters away from your building site, saving you money on expensive transporting costs
- Don’t have the space or inclination to grow industrial hemp? We can help you locate hemp suppliers across the globe.
- Learn what to do before you even start the hemp building process. Start the job right and save needless headaches in the future
- The most energy efficient way of building with hemp masonry so you can be sure of excellent energy savings
- What to take with you when applying for planning regulations, so you get it right first time and don’t have to get tangled up in red tape. Save time-consuming and frustrating trips to the local planning office.
- The best way to maintain the breathability of your hemp building. Avoid respiratory diseases that can cause harm to you and your loved ones
- Why hemp blocks are NOT the best way to build your house of hemp. Knowing this will save you time and money
- The REAL secret to hemp masonry – and why hemp buildings stand the test of time and extreme weather
- The best types of render to use on your hemp building to get the most attractive results and be the envy of your friends and neighbours
- All of the necessary safety features for building with hemp. Prevent accidents on your build site by following these simple guidelines.
- The pitfalls of building with hemp (yes we want to be brutally honest with you, there are some pitfalls, but with our expert knowledge to hand you can avoid them)
- How to construct your roof to minimise the amount of moisture from rain that will penetrate the building
- How to install and frame windows in your hemp house
- How to create openings in the hemp lime masonry for your electrical and plumbing fittings
- The best way to support any heavy fixtures to your hemp walls
- And much more….
In this ebook you will get the most up to date information that you need to know to build with hemp masonry. By implementing these techniques you will be able to build your own hemp project with little to no previous building experience.
Who Will Benefit From This Hemp Construction ebook?
This ebook is for you if you want to build a house, cabin, shed or guest cottage from hemp. It doesn’t matter what type of project you have.
Regardless of whether you are a Builder, Contractor, Designer or Architect interested in designing and building ecologically sound and beautiful hemp homes OR you are totally new to building with hemp, you will step by step information that will help you build your first hemp project.
The first part of “Build A House With Hemp” contains an interview with Klara where she shares the secrets, tips and tricks to building a hemp dwelling – gleaned from her many years of research and trial and error.
The second part of the book is the construction manual. This is your reference section where you will find facts, figures and specific details that cover everything you need to know about building with industrial hemp. This manual is designed to be an invaluable resource for novice and even seasoned owner builders.
If you want to know how to build with hemp, cut years off your learning curve and avoid costly mistakes, you must grab yourself a copy of “Build A House With Hemp”.
How Much Is It Worth?
We want you to be 100% satisfied when you purchase “Build A House With Hemp” so I’d like to let you know the following:
FACT: “Build A House With Hemp” is 100% authentic. This ebook and construction manual is based on Klara’s many years of research and development into affordable hemp masonry.
You won’t find this information anywhere else. The materials and methods used and promoted in the attached construction manual have NEVER been published before. This is the first time this technology has been available for you to work directly with a sustainable material available direct from farmers – whole stalk industrial hemp.
And we share the secrets with you – no holding back! We want you to succeed so together we can move the fledgling hemp industry forward.
FACT: “Build A House With Hemp” is 100% guaranteed.
60 DAY, NO-RISK, UNCONDITIONAL 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
If for any reason you are not satisfied that “Build A House With Hemp” is the best investment you have ever made, then simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase and you get your money back immediately, no questions asked.
On the other hand, if “Build A House With Hemp” helps you achieve your dream of building your very own hemp home, then email us your success stories and photos – and tell your friends about it too!
“Build A House With Hemp” is valued at $97 but for a limited time only, you can purchase a copy for only $47.
Just think with the secrets we share with you in this construction manual, you can build your own house of hemp and save thousands of dollars compared to the cost of paying for contractors.
Even if you decide to pay for building professionals to complete your hemp dwelling, you will still make massive savings with our revolutionary technique based on using whole hemp stalks.
So grab your copy of “Build A House With Hemp” today for just a TINY fraction of the profit you will make once you know the secrets contained in this guide.
And remember, your investment in “Build A House With Hemp” could be a deductible business expense for you!
Grab Your Copy Of “Build A House With Hemp” Right Now, And We’ll Throw In The Following Bonuses:
We want to make this the best investment you’ll ever make so I’m going to throw in some free bonuses.
Bonus 1: Hemp & Lime Binder Calculator: $39, Yours FreeOnce you have designed your hemp house, you need to figure out how hemp and lime binder will be needed to actually build it.
With our easy to use hemp calculator, you will be able to quickly and easily estimate the quantities of materials you will need for your hemp build project.
Bonus 2: The Hemp Bodycare Industry Value: $39, Yours FreeOnce you start building with hemp you will realise the possibilities for this wonderful plant are endless. So in this bonus you will learn:
- Why hemp oil is better for skin and hair compared to other vegetable oils such as avocado, almond or olive oil
- The best percentage of hemp oil to use in cosmetics for maximum skin and hair benefits
- How to market your business to get maximum return on investment
- How Dr Bronners bodycare company started, and lots of hints and sage business advice on how to start a hemp bodycare business – from David Bronner who has been in the industry for over fifteen years
Bonus 3: The Hemp Textile Industry Value: $39, Yours FreeHemp textiles have been manufactured for centuries. The fabrics are strong, breathable and hard-wearing.
Even couture designers such as Stella McCartney and Giorgio Armani are using hemp in their designs.
In bonus you will discover:
- The top three things you must know before you start your own hemp textile business
- Where to purchase the fabrics from for the best price – hint: It isn’t China!
- Some of the common problems or challenges that people experience when starting their hemp textiles business and how you can avoid these pitfalls
Total value $117
Purchase now to receive $117 worth of FREE bonuses
And remember you are covered by our 100% No Risk Money Back Guarantee
P.S. This really is the most comprehensive set of insights and strategies about building with hemp for beginners and seasoned professionals alike.
So if you want to read for yourself how you can build a beautiful, healthy and environmentally sound home from hemp, click to own your copy right now!
P.P.S. The whole package is backed by our personal 60 day guarantee. So if you’re even remotely interested in building with hemp, then order “Build A House With Hemp” e-book right now.
P.P.P.S There is a lot information on the internet about building with hemp and using hemcrete. Unfortunately a lot of this information is inaccurate and contradictory. If you are interested in a technique that can be COUNCIL APPROVED and that is now PROVEN to be stable in building houses that last, then you need to buy this book now
P.P.P.P.S We acknowledge the Bundjalung, Yaegl, Gumbaynggirr, Dunghutti, Biripi and Worimi peoples, the traditional custodians of the land on which we learn and work together, and commit to building relationships, respect and opportunities for all Aboriginal people in our region.
PLEASE NOTE: “BUILD A HOUSE with Hemp” is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonus reports onto your computer. The e-book format is Adobe Acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
- Just think of how much you will save on transporting costs!!!
We want to show you how easy it is to build your own hemp project, we’ll let you know what tools you need to start, the best techniques, with no more wasted time and effort on your part.
So if you are ready to learn how you can build your own home from hemp, I’d like to introduce you to our new ebook
“Build A House With Hemp” – The ONLY E-Book That Will Take You By The Hand And Show You Step By Step How To Build Your Very Own Hemp Home
This book is about the basic principles of building single storey dwellings with hemp lime construction using a manufactured binder and locally processed whole hemp stem or hemp hurd.
We wrote “Build A House With Hemp” because our long term goal is to help anyone with a desire to build environmentally sustainable and affordable housing be able to do so.
Please know that you are getting up to the minute information. This is information that has been tried and tested, not just in the science lab but in real construction projects.
This is a revolutionary new technique in hemp masonry that means that you can build your own house of hemp, virtually wherever you are in the world, even if you have no previous building experience.
Everything is laid out so it is easy to read and follow – the construction manual is designed so you can take it on site and use it as a valuable reference guide or hire a professional builder who will easily understand these instructions.
Here Is What You Will Discover When You Purchase “Build A House With Hemp” Today:
Building with hemp isn’t new – In fact in the village of Miasa Mura, Japan, stands a 300 year old hemp house!
More recently hemp building is making a resurgence with European countries leading the way. Modern hemp building uses hempcrete – a mixture of lime, hemp fibre and concrete.
This process requires the usable hemp fibres to be separated (decorticated) from the hurd. The problem with this is that the decortication process is expensive and can only be done by large processing mills of which there are only a few of these in the world.
Discover A Revolutionary NEW Technique That Means You Can Build With The Whole Hemp Stalk!
This will not only save you time and money, but means that the ability to build with hemp is easily accessible to everyone!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul Benhaim and I have been involved in the hemp industry for over 15 years. I started Europe’s first hemp foods company, and the worlds first hemp plastics company.
I am the author of seven books including “A Modern Introduction To Hemp” and “Growing Hemp For Profit”. And ten years ago I founded (and still run) the most informative website on hemp.
I’m also the founder and chairperson of the Australian Hemp Foundation – a national body representing the hemp business in the Southern Hemisphere.
I’d also like to introduce you to Klara Marosszeky, the developer of the first commercially available hemp/lime building material suitable for whole stalk fibre hemp building.
Klara has been a government licensed hemp researcher and grower for 10 years. Klara’s first hemp building project, a retrofitted outbuilding was completed in New South Wales Australia. Klara is currently constructing a hemp home in Billen Cliffs, Australia.
I don’t tell you all this to brag, just to let you know that both Klara and I are passionate about the industrial hemp industry and the massive potential it offers.
Together with the University of New South Wales Australia, Klara made a groundbreaking discovery – a way to build with hemp using the whole stalk – which means the cost of building with hemp is much cheaper and more environmentally sound than other methods of building with hemp.
What Are The Benefits Of Building With Hemp Using This New Method?
The process has been developed after years of scientific research and testing.
That said, this isn’t just theory. Klara has been building with hemp and testing the results for over ten years.