An Introduction To Building With Hemp – One Day Workshop
If you want to learn the techniques of building or rendering with hemp even if you have no building experience, or are a professional builder looking for an environmentally friendly building technique then come and visit our workshops and connect with the independent industrial hemp builders.
For Hemp Building Workshops Globally contact Steve Allin of the International Hemp Building Association on firstname.lastname@example.org
In just a day you will learn the tips and techniques we have developed over our years of building with hemp. We will cover everything from the basics of growing or purchasing hemp bales to the techniques of applying an optional render.
The workshop is practical – we will be building a wall section and you will get your hands dirty! We have found this is by far the best way to learn.
Here is more of what you will learn:
- How to render or renovate using hemp
- How to use the hemp stalks as the certified hemp building material for your owner builder project
- Where to buy hemp fibre for building if you don’t want to grow your own
- How to build a hemp shed for the garden – in a single weekend
- How to grow industrial hemp, legally, for your own building
- How to fit a window, powerpoint and door into your hemp building
- How to scale up and build a 3 bedroom house
Learn about the next workshop date at http://www.hempfarm.com.au/hemp-building/
Read a detailed review of a previous workshop here.
So whether you are new to building with hemp or you are an established construction business wanting to offer this to your clients, register today.
We look forward to meeting you soon and teaching you all that we know.
Paul Benhaim and friends